Just mix all the ingredients in the correct order and you will get some perfect pancakes.
Just mix all the ingredients in the correct order and you will get some perfect pancakes. You can simply enjoy them with cream or jam, or fill them with meat or cottage cheese, according to light recipes.eu.
– 500 ml of milk;
– 225 g of flour;
– 3 eggs;
– 40 g of sugar;
– 40 g of butter;
– 1 pinch of salt;
– 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or vanilla sugar.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Add the flour, salt and sugar to a bowl. Mix them with a whisk.
2. Make a hole in the flour and add the eggs. Start gradually incorporating the eggs with the flour, mixing them in the center of the bowl in circular motions. Thus, the flour will incorporate itself with the eggs and will not form lumps.
3. Gradually pour in the milk and continue to mix. It should be slightly warmer than room temperature. In the first mixing stage, you will need to add about 200 ml of milk so that you can mix the dough and it is not too solid.
4. Melt the butter in the microwave and add it to the dough. Due to the fact that we add butter, our pancakes will not stick to the pan and we will not have to grease the pan with butter or oil.
5. Add the rest of the milk and mix gently. That’s why it’s important for milk to be warm. Because if it is cold, the butter will harden, turning into lumps. In this case, only with the mixer will you be able to solve the problem.
6. Add the vanilla extract.
7. Fry the pancakes on a hot skillet until golden brown on both sides. From this amount of dough, we got 17 pancakes.
From a minimum of ordinary ingredients you will get thin and tasty pancakes, perfect to be filled with what you like best.
SEE ALSO: Cinnamon rolls. The simple recipe for cinnamon rolls
Cinnamon rolls? It looks like the perfect time, given the weather outside. You have to try the simple recipe for cinnamon rolls.
Ingredients for 12 servings:
– 345 g of flour (about 2 ¾ cups)
– 50 g caster sugar (1/4 cup)
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 packet of instant yeast (2 ¼ teaspoon)
– 120 ml of milk (1/2 cup)
– 60 ml water (1/4 cup)
– 45 g butter (3 tbsp)
– 1 large egg.
– 3 tablespoons butter at room temperature
– 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
– 50 g of caster sugar (1/4 cup).
– 120 g of powdered sugar (1 cup)
– ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
– 30-45 ml of coffee or milk (2-3 tablespoons).
How is it prepared
To prepare the dough, mix the flour, sugar, salt and dry yeast in a large bowl, writes zesty.ro. Then let the mixture rest. Meanwhile, mix the milk, water, and butter in a bowl. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat the mixture until the butter is completely melted. Remove from the oven, mix well and incorporate the dry ingredients, as well as the egg. Mix well with a spatula, then use your hands. On the work surface covered with flour, knead the dough for 3 minutes. Then transfer it to a bowl greased with oil and cover with a clean towel, then leave to rise for about 10 minutes. Then spread the dough with a rolling pin. Give it a rectangular shape, then grease it with melted butter.
Mix the sugar and cinnamon and spread this mixture evenly over the dough sheet. Then roll tightly and you will get a roll, which you will cut so that you get 12 rolls. Place the cinnamon rolls in a hyena bowl or tray. It is advisable to cover the container in which you bake these cinnamon rolls with baking paper beforehand to prevent them from sticking. Cover the tray in which you put the rolls with plastic wrap and leave it in a warm place for an hour. maybe even an hour and a half. During this time, they will double their volume.
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Put the roll tray in the oven and bake for 25-28 minutes. When they are ready, the rolls acquire a pleasant golden hue. Then prepare the icing, mixing powdered sugar, vanilla essence, but also coffee / milk. Heat this mixture in the microwave and then syrup the hot rolls, just taken out of the oven, with it. The rolls can be kept at room temperature, covered with a clean towel for 3 days, and can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Keep up to date with the latest news. Watch DCNews on Google News