- The best pancakes
- I’m ready faster than you think
Pancakes are in the category of simple desserts, which are ready in just a few minutes and have an extremely simple way of preparation. Well, even so, not many housewives enjoy their divine taste.
This is the best pancake recipe
Wondering how to enjoy your taste buds after work? You want to enjoy a dessert, but you’re tired of what you bought, now is the time to try the best pancake recipe that will surprise you.
- 6 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 300 ml carbonated mineral water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400 g flour
- 100 g butter or oil, I prefer butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- vanilla, lemon peel, orange, rum
Method of preparation:
In a suitable bowl, break the eggs, add salt and beat together for 1-2 minutes, until the eggs are well dissolved. Set aside for 10 minutes to intensify the color, and in the meantime, melt the butter and sift the flour. Add the milk and mineral water over the eggs, the flavors, mix, then add the butter and sugar.
After this step, put flour in the rain and mix well with a whisk so that it does not remain lumpy. Leave the dough aside for 10-20 minutes, warm, covered. Mix again with the target and bake.
Grease the pan with a little oil and let it bake, and then bake it over low heat and when it starts to brown on the edge, turn it over. When ready, they can be filled with various creams, jams, depending on your preferences.
Tricks for the fluffiest pancakes
Do you want to enjoy fluffy pancakes without being hard and dry? Well, it’s not hard at all. All you have to do is follow a few tips and then memorize them to put into practice every time you make this dessert.
1. Add 1-2 tablespoons of fatty yogurt or cream to the dough, they will be extremely fine.
2. Use freshly dissolved mineral water to have plenty of bubbles.
3. When you turn them over on the plate, after baking, cover the pancakes with a turned plate or lid. They will be soft and fine!
What can you fill the pancakes with? 3 ingenious ideas
Wondering how to serve pancakes for a unique and sensational taste? We have three options that will surely leave your mouth watering:
1. Pancakes stuffed with bananas and chocolate: It’s not hard at all. All you have to do is grease the pancakes with nuttela or a chocolate cream, and then add sliced banana slices.
2. Pancakes with chocolate, peanut butter and biscuits: Grease the pancakes half with chocolate and the other half with peanut butter, then press into crushed biscuits or small peanuts.
3. Pancakes with ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries: Fold the simple pancakes without filling them, and place your favorite ice cream, cream and a few strawberries in a bowl next to it. The combination is one you can’t help but love.
READ ALSO: Appetizer pancake recipe. I’m insanely good