The late actress Maha Abu Auf Who passed away today, with short hair styles over the course of her artistic career, and was also famous for dyeing her blond hairIn the above album, we collected for you hairstyles and short hair styles inspired by Maha Abu Auf The Egyptian artist, who passed away in the early hours of Thursday, after a struggle with illness.
Short haircut with frontal bangs
This haircut may be a classic haircut, but it suits women with a long face and works to hide prominent facial flaws.
short pixie story
One of the bold hairstyles that not many girls do, but it suits your short hair, for fear that the hair will not grow long again, and you may need a haircut by a professional expert to get perfect results.
Swedish Karite haircut
It is based on the Kari haircut but is layered, with the front part being longer than the back part.
Short straight hair
This story seems clear from its name, which is a short haircut with attention to the equal ends of your short hair.
The story of the boy with the side difference
The boi cut with the side part is an attractive and distinctive cut that gives you a lively younger look for your short hair.
Layered short hair
Layered short hair layers an elegant and soft cut that suits all face shapes and is suitable for your short hair, you can apply it with the side graduated bangs as well.
Pop story included
Short hair to the neck with an uneven length on the sides and back, is the bob cut that has been very popular in recent years for your short summer hair.
The story of the Planet Pop
This haircut was created for people of mystery, as it is very wonderful and is considered one of the easy, abstaining and appropriate haircuts for your short hair, in which the hair is relatively short and even from the ends. When you let your hair loose, it wraps your face, adding mystery to your personality.
Boy is one of the bold cuts for your short hair, which is a cut from the front and the hair is graduated to the back. So that the hair is short, and it resembles a circle at the end, with the eyes hidden.
The bangs are one of the important and renewed trends in every season of beauty, as they are suitable for women with long hair as well as short hair, but for every face shape there are bangs styles suitable for it, whether it is a round, oval or long face, and since short hair has Its beautiful and attractive elegance at the same time, the bangs styles add more beauty to women with short hair.
Short hair is characterized by liveliness and ease, which suggests a launch, so here are hairstyles that suit your short hair as follows:
You can create a hairstyle for your short hair by attaching tufts of hair from both sides of the hair while leaving the rest of the hair hanging from the back.
Interlocking braids hairstyle
It is considered one of the distinctive hairstyles for your short hair, as the braids overlap from the front of the hair to its ends, and this hairstyle is suitable for girls with short hair at university or school.
You can also make a hairstyle for your short hair by pulling all the hair back and working on wrapping it by hand and inserting it in the middle of the hair and fixing it with dedicated pins, while leaving the hair from the front down to the front, and it is considered one of the easiest hairstyles that you can implement quickly.
Curly hair with big waves
Curly hair with big waves gives a more youthful and vibrant look to your short hair, and you can easily get it.
short wave hairstyle
Short hair with soft waves is the perfect hairstyle for women with a round and full face, as it highlights more femininity and attractiveness to your short hair.
short straight hairstyle
For a youthful hairstyle, you can leave the hair completely straight and style the front hair strands on one side of the face, and this hairstyle suits your short hair.
hair splitting hairstyle
A hairstyle suitable for leaving the house during the day, whether for a walk or work, by dividing the hair and making two braids on both sides of the hair, connecting it from the back and fixing it using special hairpins, for a cheerful look to your short hair.
golden blond hair
Blond hair is a popular color, and the brown-brown hair dye called bronde is a distinctive and popular shade. It is a mixture of yellow and brown and suits most skin types, whether white or corny.
Cream blond dye
Dark brown hair dye with cream blond is on the throne of hair color fashion, and this color may be one of the colors that have emerged in the world of hair dye trends, and is easy to apply regardless of the natural hair color, and it is one of the vibrant hair colors that enhances your brilliance and beauty of your look, do not hesitate Adopt it in case you are bored with your current hair color.
Hazel blond dye
The honey brown color is one of the fashion trends of the year, as the honey brown color presides over the trends of hair dye colors, and it may be a great option, as it suits different skin colors, and it has recorded a strong presence in the latest hair dye trends, and you can shine with it for a warm and youthful look at the same time, as It increases the smoothness of your facial features.
Blond blond hair
Blond brown hair is one of the popular colors. Blond brown hair dye is a distinctive and popular shade. It is a mixture of yellow and brown and suits most skin types, whether white or corny.
Multicolor dark blond dye
Multi-dimensional blonde or brown hair is one of the most popular colors. If you are looking for a striking color that makes you the center of everyone’s attention, you only need to adopt this color; It is the most color that combines various shades of brown, so that its exact degree is not determined, relying on the wavy blonde colors chosen for every bold woman looking for a striking look that is unlike any other.
Light brown blond dye
The light brown hair color is considered one of the most suitable for all skin types and colors, as it is a lively and modern color, and one of the latest hair coloring techniques, for a more striking and distinct look and to show the freshness of your face.
Taking care of short hair is easier than taking care of long hair, which is difficult to reach the proper hydration and nutrition from the scalp to the ends, and although short hair will be less effort in care, you should follow the following tips to enjoy healthy short hair:
- Use products that are suitable for your hair, such as shampoo, conditioner, and cream bath that are suitable for the nature of coarse hair, and do not try to straighten it with chemicals.
- Always use cold water to wash your hair, as cold water maintains the strength of your hair and protects the hair from breaking, and if it is difficult for you to shower with cold water in winter, you can cool it or bend your head forward and wash your hair only with cold water away from your body.
- Provide your hair with proper and proper hydration by purchasing good, chemical-free products, and use them at least once a week.
- Style your hair carefully, by choosing the type of comb with wide teeth so that your comb is wooden.
- Minimize the use of high-temperature electric tools that are harmful to your hair, as using them continuously leads to the roughness of your hair and make it dry and stripped of its natural softness and luster.
- Dry your hair with cold air to reduce the damage that can be caused by the hot air of a hair dryer. If you have to use a blow-dryer, take care of choosing the appropriate brush with wide and spaced teeth while keeping the blowdry air away from your hair and moving the brush constantly without concentrating the heat on one area of your hair strand.
- Do not use products that contain harsh chemicals on your hair such as sodium, ammonium sulfate and sulfate, which are harmful detergents; It leads to damage and thinning of your hair, and this substance is often found in shampoos and hair dyes that cause frizz.
- Eat whole grains instead of products made of white flour, such as white bread and pasta, because whole grains provide vitamin B of all kinds, which regulate the hormones involved in the hair growth process. With the intake of sources of vitamin D, which enhances the quality of hair.
- Eat fruits and vegetables of yellow and orange color, because they contain vitamin A, which promotes the health of the glands of the scalp. Eat citrus fruits, dark green vegetables, tomatoes, and strawberries, as they are rich in vitamin C, which protects hair from breakage.