Farah Zeynep Abdullah, the lead actress of the blockbuster movie Bergen, attended the Ankara premiere of the movie. The actress, who previously wore a green suit at the Istanbul premiere and whose outfit was never appreciated, was dressed entirely in white this time.
The style of Farah Zeynep Abdullah, who preferred a mini skirt and a loose-fitting top, was not liked at all on social media.
The followers, who liked Farah Zeynep Abdullah’s performance in the film, which is often on the agenda with her interesting style, reminded this situation and emphasized that the dress was unimportant. Here are some of the comments made:
- It’s not beautiful at all, it always looks shabby
- She’s on the agenda with her acting, not her outfit.
- So simple for a gala
- Talk about her acting, not her clothes, she’s acting legendary
- Her style is not beautiful.
- Still, compared to the others who are dressed indoors…