Dusty pink is a desirable hue in modern home décor; It is the result of mixing white with red and beige, and occupies a place on the list of neutral colors in the current year (2022), especially since it does not reflect warmth or coldness, which makes the aforementioned color distinctive. More on the uses of dusty pink or dusty pink in the home, in the following, noting that the mentioned color is suitable in wall paint, as well as in furniture and home accessories, and that there are many shades of dusty pink to choose from, according to the ratio of beige, red and white, in Color combination.
Color combinations, presided over by dusty pink
- For aficionados of modern classics, mixing dusty pink with white, in a neutral and comfortable format, attracts no matter how many uses of the mentioned mixture in one room.
- For a comfortable look in the decor, it is correct to mix dusty pink with light gray or with a darker shade of the latter (charcoal color). Whatever shade of gray is chosen with dusty pink, natural wood is used. It is worth noting that the aforementioned color coordination is appropriate in the bedroom.
- For an elegant and eye-catching home, incorporating a dusty pink with classic gold (or copper) helps, especially in an Art Deco room.
- For a striking design that attracts the eye, it is correct to mix dusty pink with green, regardless of the color gradient from the latter, in harmony with the space of the room, as it is known that light colors are more suitable for narrow homes.
- For bold individuals, and aficionados of experimentation, dusty pink can be combined with mustard, especially in a contemporary bohemian home.
- For a look that is not without a lovely contrast that combines light and dark colors, it is appropriate to combine dusty pink with black or dark brown, especially in the living room or bedroom, with good use of the proportion of each color mentioned, in the space.
Dusty pink for a calm look in the décor
Dusty pink is usually used in decorations to achieve a calm and comfortable look for the residents. Therefore, care must be taken to choose pieces of furniture with common curved shapes, in proportion to the size of the space without excessive, as well as the rationing in the distribution of accessories, whether those hanging on the walls or distributed on tables and shelves . In this context, green plants are not absent from the modern home.