Ideas for decorating the entrances of narrow homes
- The wall opposite the main house door is covered in a light-coloured material, such as wallpaper (or stone, ceramic or foam), and receives small paintings, so that a group represents a specific theme. The design work on the aforementioned wall is reinforced by the large “appliques” distributed on both sides of it, or even two pairs of lamps are placed on the “console” shelf, to the right and left. Above the panels is a “console” which is a shelf with a menu on one side or without it.
- There is a second idea in the decor, different from the first, and it requires the use of a huge rectangular mirror (blank or laser-made and includes inscriptions) to cover the wall opposite the door in the entrance, provided that the mirror is fixed on the wood material, so that it appears raised from it, and indirect lighting is shed on it. In the middle of the mirror, the wooden shelf stands out. To the left and right of the mirror, and on the material of wood, two pairs of “appliques” are installed for lighting or can be dispensed with, in exchange for arranging a lamp on the shelf and a set of candles and small household accessories.
This model presents an aesthetic image, in a narrow space, and may be enhanced by a rectangular basin containing green plants.
5 decorating tips
1 The entrance in a small apartment is often dark, so it is appropriate to distribute a group of thin and fashionable “neon” bars last on a plank, with the bars raised from the last, and arranged artistically, to hedge the mirror (or a group of photographs or even paintings).
2 In front of the main wall, where the mirror is located, a hanger is formed from hooks emerging from a mirror, provided that the latter follows the basic design in terms of design.
3 A small bench or a high shoe cabinet attached to a low, artistically designed seating area might replace the entryway.
4 It is remarkable to coordinate between the external entrance to the house, and the internal one, by using natural stone, for example, to cover the walls, in both places, or even mirrors.
5 The other walls follow the main design in terms of the material, and they raise the value of the decor through the accessories hanging on them, such as paintings…
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- You will be surprised..Innovative ideas for elegant bathroom mirror designs
- Without costs..modern ideas for decorating the kitchen in the simplest ways
- Housewives in Ukraine have started small businesses with traditional food in Romania. What is the price of the dishes
- 5 decorating ideas to amplify the corridors
- Watch: The most important decorating ideas and tips for decorating the house on Mother's Day
- What is peanut butter eaten with? Delicious and healthy snack ideas
- How to use plexiglass in interior decoration